This weekend I am flying out to vancouver to see my Fiancee. Oh, i can't wait. It's always so much fun. We are planning to do a silence retreat together, taking a tour of Regent College (including going to a John Stackhouse lecture), going to the museum of anthropology as well as several art galleries, wall climbing, ahhh sooo goood. I am very excited, if you couldn't tell already. I leave thursday morning, so that will probably be the end of this blog until the tuesday i get back, at which point you will be subjected to copious amounts of writing on the banal details of my trip. Ok, well I'll try not to bore you, but I am not going to pretend i don't see through rose colored shades where Chapter (my Fiancee's nickname in places where you get those kind of things) is concerned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....