A few things quickly.

Chapter has been real sick lately, and she is starting to feel better, thank the Lord. The doctor's told her she has strep throat (spelling? probably wrong), but the symptoms don't match. In any case, she is getting better.

The ETS has released all the documents from the Oct. 3rd meeting. The results, briefly: They voted 9-0 that the chages be dropped towards Pinnock, and 7-2 that the charges stay for Sanders. I will comment more later, but as of yet I haven't had time to read the stuff.

A good article, which Pinkmoose reffered me to, is here. I haven't read it all, but what I have read is worth thinking about. The article is entitled "Bush and the Divine".

Lastly, I have suddenly gotten super busy... Hence only one update yesterday and one today, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....