May Reflections

I got nothing. 

Top 3 Posts:

1. RCPC 2011 Day 1 - Great conference. 
2. April Reflections - This was a surprise; my 'reflections' posts usually fall somewhere on the bottom of each months list of favorite posts. I guess it did include details about the whole hospital visit thing... 
3. Books for Pastors - If you like book recommendations then you have come to the right blog. 

I hope you had a great May; I know I did. The highlight of my month was most definitely spending a week with my lovely wife in Kelowna while my parents took care of our kids.  Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful week away, and thank you Kristina for the seven best years of my life! I know we have many more to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....