I'm home. I've been home since tuesday, after the surgery. Which went well. I was hopped up on morphine for Tuesday, then on T3's wednesday. These, though very different magnitudes, probably have about teh same effect on me... not that the morphine doesn't effect me, but that the T3's effect me a lot. Extra strength tylenol (thursday) makes me feel drunk, so just imagine what the more powerful stuff does. Fun times. I am healing up, able to move around again, which is good because I am hungry a lot.
You would think being home for 5 days in a row, I would have lots of time to get lots of work done. And I have, but I haven't got lots of work done. Enough, but not lots. I blame it on the drugs :)
Depending on how I am feeling, I hope to go back to school tomorrow. It's just a question of how much I can walk.

Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....