HELP! Ideas for Upcoming Theme Week


I've been thinking about what to do for another theme week(s) and I came up with this idea.  I will do a theme on important questions. I realize that seems broad and vague. Partly this is purposeful; what I am thinking of are questions which are large and nearly impossible to answer but which reward thought and discussion.  Partly this is because I haven't come up with a better name yet, and that is because I don't have the list of questions yet.  That is where you come in. Please HELP!

Two questions that I definitely want to include, to give you an idea, are "What if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?" and "What if you knew you were going to live tomorrow?"

What I need from you are more ideas.  What questions would you ask? What questions would you want to discuss? 

Please comment and let me know your ideas about important questions of this sort.  The more the better.  I am not promising to do every question that gets put forward, but I am willing to do more than a week of this if there are enough good ideas.  

Thanks in advance for your help! :) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
"What's one of the most memorable times of your childhood?"

(I'll always found this q response interesting....and how people answer it negative and positive)

D Piekklowski
Anonymous said…
sorry for the post jumped the gun! just read "questions which are large and nearly impossible to answer but which reward thought and discussion"
Andrew said…
No worries; I appreciate the comment anyway. Considering the lack of response, I think I will have to change that anyway :)

Popular posts from this blog

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....