I'm back. Wow it's been a long time. So my hopeful attitude of maybe posting over the holidays.. well, that didn't happen.

The holidays were great. I spent time at home, with friends and family, and then visited relatives I haven't seen for a long time, and finally spent some time with Chapter. While I was with Chapter I got the flu, and was very sick. But she took excellent care of me, so that wasn't so bad. Good to know she's good at stuff like that to :)

It's kind of wierd being back in edmonton, back in the basement and back in school. I am looking forward to this semester; good courses, good prof's, and its my last one here at UofA. Lots of work though. Then I get married!!! sweet.

I only know the workload for three of my five courses, but so far its lots of reading and writing. I have a sweet schedule. I am in Witchcraft and the Occult, Early Christian Scriptures, Ancient Near East, Special Topics in the Old Testament: Prophets, Poets and Sages, and Religous Studies Methodology.

Meetings are already starting for Campus Crusade to... its always so fast. I'm a little worried about my extra-curricular reading this semester to, I have a lot of reading to do for my courses. I'm sure I'll get some in though, its just a question of how much.

Anyway, thats the quick update with details, but not to many. From here on out I will be posting again, unlike the last month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....