Today I woke up braindead. It is not uncommon for me to go to sleep in that condition I euphamistically call braindead, but waking up like that doesn't happen to often. I realized that basically for the last four weeks I have been doing non-stop research and writing, producing over 40 pages of essays, as well as keeping up with all the normal stuff I do, or most of it. Throw in a few very long meetings this week, and voila, fried morning TheLogo, a pleasant light brown color and a little extra crunch.

Seriously, I feel like I am mostly done this semester, and I am saying that with the full awareness that I have five finals left to write. Finals look like nothing compared to essays right now, though that opinion might change as I write some fo them. But, at least my teachers limit me to one or two books plus notes... when I write an essay there is no such limitation.

Its kind of wierd, this is my second last semester. It has gone by so quickly, as all semesters do, but now I am thinking "This is my second last set of undergraduate finals.... woah dude." I think next semester will be much more surreal than this one though, graduating and getting married and moving to vancouver and preparing for seminary... :)

I also learned some other things. My ability to write is seriously hampered by the need to keep some of the things I am most passionate about private... it is also hampered by the incredibly tap on any of my slim creative resources that writing essays has been. Fun fun fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....