July Reflections



As we leave July behind for yet another year I cannot help but wonder why this year summer feels like it has barely started. I don't just mean that time has gone by quickly; it always does. I mean that it felt like spring until recently. 

Oh well, on to the top 3 posts of this month:

1. Heaven and Hell: This is an old post, from back in February when the whole Rob Bell controversy was just starting up. If anyone can tell me why this post has suddenly become so popular, I would appreciate it. In the meantime, I am sorely tempted to actually write something about Heaven and Hell. 

2. "Rumors of God" by Darren Whitehead and Jon Tyson - Short, standard, BookSneeze review of a very good book. 

3. Book Giveaway: Celebrating 100 Book Reviews - I am happy to see this in the top 3. I am giving away a book. There is still time for you to enter (until Noon PST on Wednesday August 3rd), so hurry and make your choice!



I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer, as you can see my family doing in this picture:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....