I Hear Babies Cry...


I hear babies cry... I watch them grow. 
They'll learn much more...Than we'll know
And I think to myself... What a wonderful world. 


I don't know what I can add to that song, other than you should listen to this version of it (A medley with 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole). 

I am blessed in the family God has given to me. My dreams are already coming true, and have come true. I take great joy in Kristina and Hannah and Ethan. They teach me new things all the time, they make me smile, they make me worry and warm my heart. Yes, I am still tired all the time. It is worth it though. 

I had planned to write some kind of reflection on family life in 2011, but I am finding it difficult. I could fill pages and pages with accounts of the past year, and yet none of it seems to communicate what I want to say. 

I think what I want to say is that I thank God for these three people. They are precious and amazing. 

Comments

Florin Gal said…
Amen Brother, family makes it all worthwhile.

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....