Reviewing Books

I mentioned in some post a while ago that I intend to review all the books I read. Why am I doing it? A couple of reasons. First, by reviewing a book I force myself to summarize it and think about it, cementing what I have learned in my mind and hopefully aiding in my long term memory of it. Secondly, it is a good way for me to practice my writing. Of course, this requires me not to get lazy as I do it, which can be a problem. Thirdly, I hope that by reviewing this books I can provide anyone who reads them with some insight and help in deciding whether or not they want to read that book.

That explained, I have 4 books to review right now... so get ready :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....