August Reflections

Yes, we are officially starting a 'new year'. I used to think, for some reason, that once I got out of school I would run on a 'normal' calendar. Clearly that doesn't happen when you are a Youth Pastor :) 

Top 3 Posts of August:

1. Heaven and Hell - For a second straight month this older and nearly content-less post has topped the charts. 

2. What I Need - A post on needs and wants in life and religion. Glad to see this up here. 

3. "Exploring Kenotic Theology" by C. Stephen Evans - One of the most academic books I have reviewed. Has anyone else read it yet? :)



I hope that in the midst of this sure to be extremely busy September I will still get a good number of posts up here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....