My first, and last, midterm is tomorrow night. Its great to only have one. After that we get reading break for all of next week and Chapter is coming down, so I am very excited. I will have to get work done over the holidays (bleggghhh) but thats school for ya. It also means I probably won't post much between thurs the 12th and monday the 23rd. As soon as I get back, I have an appointment with the surgeon too. Its not the surgery, just the preliminary thing. What I want is for that meeting to go quick and for my surgery to be scheduled quickly afterwards, instead of having to wait 6-8 weeks, but I suspec that is what I will have to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....