A Prayer (I)

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

You are my God; be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you I cry all day long.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God,

You, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love,

Have mercy on me, a sinner.

In the day of my trouble I call on you, for you will answer me.

Lord Jesus Christ

There is none like you among the gods, O Lord

Son of God

Nor are there any works like yours

Have mercy on me

Teach me your way, O Lord

a sinner

Give me an undivided heart

Lord

I give thanks to you, O Lord

Jesus

I will glorify your name forever

Christ

Great is your steadfast love

Mercy

Turn to me, be gracious to me

Me

Show me a sign of your favor

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, you have helped me and comforted me. 

Comments

Keep up the good work. Continue to keep the Lord first in your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....