26.2.13

A Prayer (I)

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

You are my God; be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you I cry all day long.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God,

You, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love,

Have mercy on me, a sinner.

In the day of my trouble I call on you, for you will answer me.

Lord Jesus Christ

There is none like you among the gods, O Lord

Son of God

Nor are there any works like yours

Have mercy on me

Teach me your way, O Lord

a sinner

Give me an undivided heart

Lord

I give thanks to you, O Lord

Jesus

I will glorify your name forever

Christ

Great is your steadfast love

Mercy

Turn to me, be gracious to me

Me

Show me a sign of your favor

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, you have helped me and comforted me. 

2 comments:

Understanding The Trinity, Three Persons vs Three Manifestations said...

Keep up the good work. Continue to keep the Lord first in your life.

Andrew Demoline said...

Thanks!