September Reflections

Bam! September is over, and my reflections are 5 days late....

Top 3 Posts of September:

1. Heaven and Hell - For the 3rd month in a row this post is on top. It is now the number one visited post on my blog by quite a ways. 

2. TC: Awakening on a Mountaintop - This is one of a series of reflections which I posted following our yearly youth camp. 

3. TC 2011: What Would You Do? - Another in the same series. 


Yes, September was as busy as I knew it would be. It was also a lot of fun. I got to go white water rafting twice for leadership retreats, kickoff our ministries for the fall (which is why September is so busy), and I am in the middle of helping 19 students get ready to be baptized! Praise the Lord!


How was your September? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....