12.1.06

Day to day stuff

School starts next week, and I am excited. I have never had such a long break between fall and winter semesters before; 4 full weeks. I would say that I haven't known what to do with myself, but I would be lying. The time off has been great, Kristina and I were able to see both our families; I hadn't been home for nearly 1.5 years (though I had seen my parents). Then I got 2 weeks to sit around, play games, read books, and get a head start on some of my classes.

Still, I am ready to be back in school.

Our bible study started back up today. I love our group; its full of a great people, and were doing a fairly interesting video/book series (I quite often find canned bible studies to be... not so good, so its a nice change). Its got me thinking too, which will likely be the subject of another post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does not surprise me that you are excited about starting back to school. If anyone could be a professional student, it is you. That is not a criticism, it is something I love about you, your quest for knowledge.

Mom

howardharolds02550682 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

S-Dave said...

Demoline, we should talk sometime soon.
-Dave

S-Dave said...

Demoline,

we should talk sometime soon, but not this weekend.

DW

S-Dave said...

do you like my multiple posts?