My first final is tonight. My Religion and Literature final. I am not sure how ready I feel because I am not sure what the test is goign to be like.. its just 4 general short answers and one general essay question, supposedly general enough that we can refer to any work we want to from the class, and we can even bring those works into class. Thats what actually makes me nervous... Yep, you can bring your text books to class; you can almost hear the teacher chuckle under her breath at that point. It doesn't help that she says it as if she were handing a man a sheet as he was about to jump off a cliff. It'll be good though

After tonight, my next final is the tuesday, the 9th. Then the 11th, 12th, and 15th. Then I am done. Needless to say, I probably won't be writing lots in the next two weeks.

Then its Christmas holidays! Sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness: A Hard Word From Luther

Proper Confidence: Faith, Doubt, and Certainty

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit....